Puzzles & Games Question for Gamemaster Competitors

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by helenheaven, Oct 11, 2004.

1. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Would you like this round to eliminate 2 people for a head off or would you prefer a straight out play off in this game ?

I was thinking person 1 to go thru would guess either people or location and person 2 would guess the other

Let me know what you think, by u2u if you want

Cheers

Helen

2. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I think this round should eliminate 2 people.

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

This is going so slow as it is I think you should change the rules for the finals next round . We kind of need at least this many people to ask questions so we can all use the info from the responses .

If you change it to a 2 person game it should be organized like a shoot out . Do it til it's done . Both people online at an agreed time asking as many questions as they want ( or maybe a 10 at a time rule in case someone is not online)

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

If we eliminate two, then we need to have something that accomidates to the likelyhood that the two players are not online at the same time. its hard enough with only two people playing. Maybe you could do it that each time you get a thing (i.e. a location or the people, or whatever) that player gets one point. At the end of the round when everything has been discovered, whoever has the most points wins. Then if there is a tie, have a sudden death round.

It could go like this:
    Both(or more) people are given a few clues. Then they each blindly ask ten(?) questions. Helen answers all of them once all questions from all finalists have been posted(no matter if some are nos). Then they both guess the location. whoever is closer in location wins.

What do you guys think?

Each sudden death member only gets one final decision