Technology power supply -> PS2?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by pineappleupsidedown, Sep 25, 2004.

  1. pineappleupsidedown

    pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

    I am on AV crew at my school, and in the last few days we have been doing some major cleaning. When i was going through the mess of cables we have i came across cable with a power plug (like to plug into the wall) at one end and a PS2 at the other(like the end from a keyboard or mouse).

    Does anybody have any idea what you would use this for? Possibly to charge a laptop?

  2. DreamLandMafia

    DreamLandMafia Premium Member

    Id say it was for a camera or something similar, my camera takes the same cord. Itd make sense too, it being an AV room and all.
  3. Cinderloft

    Cinderloft Premium Member

    Could also be from a printer. I have run across a few like that in my day. I would still say camera though, a lot of the older digital cameras had really wierd plugs. I have so many damn cables floating around here that some of which I have lost track of what they are.
  4. pineappleupsidedown

    pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

    alright, thanks you guys. cable figured out, a million more to go. Now where is the camera/printer that should be powered by it? haha