ID Introduction poonchang

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by poonchang, Mar 7, 2005.

1. poonchang

poonchang New Member

Hi everybody!

I've been here for about a week. I was following up on the Black Labyrinth and decided to join. Sometimes I have problems with this site. For example, if I enter the site through the main page, my browser closes. Anyway, I've already met a few of the people here (Mike, pineapple, Icewolf, Gopher, tablet) and everybody has been great. I really like Mike's contributions to the archeology forums. That's what I want to be when I grow up and I am currently pursuing a degree in Anthropology. Well, that's it for now...

2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Well we have already spoke, but nice to have you aboard and please keep contributing like you have. Welcome Aboard and see ya around!

Mike

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I wonder what the problem is, I have never experianced this. Anyone else?

Welcome to ID!

---Pineapple

4. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Usually its the cookies, there has been some back door rewiring on the site, but it will be fixed as need be, just clear cookies and temp internet files, if it pursues, then thread a comment in the suggestion forum for the admin staff so they can trace and see what the prob is.

5. poonchang

poonchang New Member

I have the recent posts page as my bookmark/favorites and that seems to work fine. It's just the home page that seems to cause me some trouble. Working with an older Mac.:p