News @ ID Police Raid: Oooops Wrong House

Discussion in 'News @ ID' started by JcMinJapan, Sep 19, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

This must have given them a scare. The crook was still caught the next night? Wow, he must have wondered why police were next door?/ hmmm////

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Wow, poor people
    Wow, embarassed police
    Wow, stupid neighbor

lol, sorry, but thats what ran through my head while reading this

3. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Makes you wonder what you would do in a situation like that,

If anybody is british here and remembers the hidden camera show from the seventies. . erm i think it was beadles or something like that, there was one episode where they convinced a woman aliens had landed in her back yard, anyways to cut a long story short in the end, a guy dressed up as an alien and jumped out and she said the funniest words ever,

"Would you like a cup of tea?"

Well makes you wonder how YOU would react in a situation like that. . .

(this post in no way condones using the word alien on this site or convincing your friends aliens landed in their back yards)

4. pineappleupsidedown

hehehe, you're on candid camera! ;)

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Shshsh... keep the laughing down. You don't want the evil scientist to wake up.

Well, my take is this. Every story comes with an attachment. The attachment is "reaction.". Some story makes you laugh, some makes you angry, some disgust you and some hungry you. IF THEY want to provoke your anger, your laughter all they have to do is release the right story into the public. If they keep on doing this, then the reactions become a habit.

And when it becomes a habit, they can provoke you and lurk you easily.

6. pineappleupsidedown

Lol, sounds a little conspriacy related to me :p . But whats wrong with a little laughter?

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Laughing too much can become a disorder. You will take every thing that is serious and turn it into a joke.

8. tablet

tablet Premium Member

9. pineappleupsidedown

Tablet, you have found the same story.

10. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Just checking to see people actually read link. Well done. You passed the first test.

11. pineappleupsidedown

yay! do i win a prize? :p

12. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

You get an upside down pineapple.:D

13. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Perhaps I should tell the truth so you guy can have a good laugh.

pine::Tablet, you have found the same story.

Yes, I did. But I didn't know that it was the same story. Both site have different look and I assumed it was a different story.

tablet::Just checking to see people actually read link. Well done. You passed the first test.

To see if I could really get away with it. :lol: There was no prize, it was an inside joke.

A few days later JC or somone update smiles, alot of smiles and I saw the "Go Mod" icon and decided to modify. I made plenty then decided to make one last one for fun "Go Pineapple". So I though I might throw in for another joke.