Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Picture forum...

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by jameo131i, Aug 28, 2004.

1. jameo131i

jameo131i New Member

Because the picture phone board on ATS, hasn't been OVERLY (SP??) successful, could be we just have a normal board where people put links/post their pics relating to denying ignorance... pics of culture jamming could be an example.

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

This may be a good idea, but right now, I honestly think it is little out of our scope. Also, the only upload space you have right now is at your ATS account. But, you will see from the boards that you can link to pictures if needed. It may fit in later, just wait till you see what we have planned. You will like it alot and you will understand more of what I am talking about. You know, have to keep it secret for now... ;)

Big things are going to happen fairly soon.

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I can't wait!

---pineapple

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

have a look here:

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php

that's where I host my images for puzzle. It's free and designed for people like us. Check it out, you will not regret.

5. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

cool symbol

Kudos to whoever designed the logo for ID.
    It is a very cool looking design. And I love, love, love the colors.

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Yeah, I meant to ask that before, who did the graphic design?

7. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Good Question...... ha ha

Well, the colors and design of the board was decided by ZSan and Smirkley. They have done a great job and they STILL have ideas.. YEE HAA

My guess is that SO set up the original templates and created the Logo. I had the same font that they used for the words and I cropped the logo to fit different color backgrounds than the original. But, Smirks, ZSan, and Seth decided logos background. So, this was truly a team effort.

:)