Human Biology Parents read before vaccinating your children !!!! Mercury is used as a preservative in vaccines...

Discussion in 'Human Biology' started by oddtodd, Sep 24, 2004.

1. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

I was talking to my holistic chiropractor friends the other day , and told them about my mention of them here on the chiropractor thread . I also told them about the premise of the site , and they suggested letting everyone know about the Mercury used as preservative in vaccines .

I know there is some in my fillings (til I can afford gold replacements ) and I remember my 5th grade teacher taking mecuric oxide powder in a test tube and heating it til silver mercury formed , and then let us all play with it !!!! STUPID !

A woman in my home town absorbed some thru her skin while working with it right thru her gloves and died of liver failure within a month .

I have absolutely NO IDEA why the goverment has "acceptable levels " of known toxins that are permitted to be released by manufacturers (Actually , we all know exactly why $$$$) but to flat out inject mercury into an infant is beyond reason .

I assume that few people know about this , and don't investigate the "modern medicine" that we were exposed to as children , and may just follow a schedule like one would with a new puppy . Time for your shots and a worm pill...

We have eradicated the viruses and plagues that are a premise for these "immunizations" and could definitely raise health children with proper diet and excersize rather than a panacea shot that could lead to autism and extreme health problems .

The chicken pox virus by the way is a form of herpes named zoster . It only rears its head once in the form of chicken pox but stays in our bodies for life . It can manifest itself in another way after chicken pox and this is called "shingles" . I had shingles while weak and malnurished when I first left home , my immune system was bunk due to stress and partying and herpes zoster formed in rashes on one side of my body . I was restricted from children because they would get chicken pox from my shingles . So much for vaccination....

Investigate anything you are going to inject your children with !! Deney Ignorance !! , and tell any new parents you know about this !!

Here is some info form a site with tons of info :

Vaccines: Vaccinations and Mercury in Vaccines

The mercury compound, thimerosal, was used as a vaccine preservative since the 1930s, and was viewed as a safe, reliable, and somewhat drab defender against bacterial and fungal contamination. Thimerosal was sometimes added to vaccines during manufacturing to offset production-related contamination. It was thought to have its greatest value in the field, where it acted as a fail-safe against imperfect aseptic handling, especially for multi-dose vaccines, in which the re-entry of needles increases the risk of bacterial contamination. Thimerosal's only competitor, 2-phenoxyethanol, was less effective in suppressing potential contaminants like Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, and Staph. Aureus.1 Thimerosal contains 49.6% mercury by weight.
    Thimerosal is a water-soluble, cream-colored, crystalline powder. . In the human body, thimerosal is metabolized to ethylmercury and thiosalicylate. Toxicological information on the chief metabolite of thimerosal, ethylmercury, is extremely limited.

Total mercury levels before and after the administration of hepatitis B vaccine (which contains thimerosal) was measured in 15 preterm and 5 term infants. Comparison of pre- and post-vaccination mercury levels showed a significant increase in both preterm and term infants after vaccination. Additionally, post-vaccination mercury levels were significantly higher in preterm infants as compared with term infants.2