Chit Chat OUCH!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JcMinJapan, Oct 28, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

MY GOD.... How could anything do that?!!! :(:(

Bucharest - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said on Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying.

"I cut it... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=qw1096898401490B236

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Oh My! Thats all I can say, Oh My!

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

eek

we have no chickens left at our place anymore....

hmm

4. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Okay - how does one confuse their penis with a chicken's neck? More importantly why is someone butchering an animal naked?

Details, I want more details....:devil:

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I think the story is real. Isn't that what they're doing to us? Making us to believe that it's real, therefore it must be.

Mind Control. :yes:

[Edited on 29-10-2004 by tablet]

7. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Seth and I use to keep a folder full of news articles on death, dismemberment or severe injury due to misadventure. We called it our "proof of evolution in action" file.

One of the stories was about a man who had severed his manhood with a circular saw. He said he made better wood cuts in the nude or some such nonsense. If I can find the folder - I'll scan them and post them.