Chit Chat Online Iq

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bodebliss, Jan 17, 2005.

1. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

Boy, am I depressed.

I took some test and barely passed.

Here:

Test Link page

Oh well, Bode!
    Your IQ score is 142
    This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to blah blah blah and predicting blah blah blah.

What do you think of these online IQ tests?

2. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

I took that IQ test when it first came out a few years back I Scored a 138. I was rather happy considering normal is 100
    Then 2 years later I took it again and I was also at 142. I don't like online IQ tests. THey aren't through and can often give wrong and misleading results. And that can discourage youg kids playing with them.

Some people think real high of hem selves and are ignorant to the truth that they are uh... not that smart and will take this test and loose all confidence in themselves. Some of the other EMODE tests are really cool though( I never did figure out why they changed their name to "Tickle" :no: )

IF your upset don't worry about it. AND DONT TAKE THE SUPER IQ test. I took the regular one first made my 138 then took the super anf got a 109....:lol:

3. bodebliss

is that on tickle also?

4. bodebliss

There was this one site, I was trying to find it again, and the test consisted of complex patterns only. It was tough and I only scored 122, and they told me my score wasn't high enough for membership.

Tickle Test Site

Here's a list of other tests.

IQTest.com

http://www.allthetests.com/intelligence.php3

IQ Test Labs

Queendom: personality tests, IQ tests, mind games, love tests, career tests

http://www.testcafe.com/iqtest/

This is a hard Pattern Type Test I was talking about here:

http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm

5. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

i took that test and have gotten a mixture between 132 and 162, but the one i took in real life i got 147 so who knows with these things, besides iq's are a stupid measure of intelligence, there is no measure creativity and that is where every idea comes from, imagination

6. bodebliss

I'm thinking that's what aptitude tests are about. Personality tests are about what you'd be happy doing. Physical fitness tests are about how long you'd last doing it.

7. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Wow. I took an I.Q. test and didn't score nearly as well as you guys. Then again I am 14, and I'm not a math wiz. Oh well, I try to think of I.Q. tests as something to help you improve your I.Q..

8. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Congratulations, Bob!
    Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

9. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

Don't feel bad. Those online tests are inaccurate anyway. There are actually 7 types of personality tests and the general ones that you find on the internet mesh all of them together corupting all aspects of it. I have scored anywhere from 130 to 170. With a deviation of 40+ points you know something just isn't right.

10. bodebliss

i'm not saying IQ tests are the final word on a person's abilities. They are possibly snapshots of a certain day and time. They are also very narrow in their assessment as they only measure 12 to 30 aspect of intelligence and there are over 400. Very narrow.

11. badkitty

badkitty Member

If your looking for a more serious online IQ test try this site:

http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm

If you score 142 here I'll be impressed - I got 145. You realize 142 is a very high IQ? 135 is the minimum to join this society.

Or this one:

http://www.mensa.org/workout.php

This is not an actualy IQ test but you will find if you do well enough on here you will hear from mens asking you to take their formal test (at least that is what happened to me).

12. bodebliss

When I was 14 I was tested at Kent State University. It was a 4 hour test and it included a personal 1/2 hour question-answer section. I maxed out portions of it, and the tester said I even saw through the oral question-answer portion so I not only understood the questions, I also gave the perfect answer. Score :144 , but the tester said if I was given a proper test, it would have been allot higher, but that didn't matter because they were testing for learning problems. From that point on, teachers had a different opinion of me and I got a 2 hour session with the school system psychologist each week to explore my high potential. Which was fine with me 'cause my big thing then was skipping out of school(49 days that year). I still managed to pass 9th grade.

I would spend my time away from Oberlin HS with the seniors at Oberlin College who were my circle of friends at the time. They would watch my back(so to speak). I was a popular member of the SDS. We would talk revolution. I would eat at the dorm cafeterias(for free), drink at the on-college bar(for free), go to the college parties(for free). I used that to put it over on senior and junior high girls. I used college facilities to make-out. The world was my oyster. I was happy for a while, I guess, but looking back I think I was every parent's nightmare.

The only good thing for my long suffering parents was I couldn't drive yet. Though I do remember trying to steal the car w/ my 3 yr old brother at 4 and I would have got away, but I stalled it when I got it to the street and shifted from reverse-drive. My brother was working the pedals. In the same year, we later got away by stowing in the back of a truck. We made it 8 miles out, but were discovered and returned. Oh, well.