ID Lounge Old Acquaintances / New Names

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by /Future Corpse/, Dec 3, 2004.

1. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

I have noticed that many of the ATS/BTS members that migrated to this site have continued to use their old user names. I was just wondering how many have choosen to create new names. It doesn't matter what your other handle was/is and it need not be mentioned if not desired. I was just wondering if I was alone.

Who am I? For those that have interacted with me on a regular basis over the past 1+ years at ATS/BTS, the question should not even need to be pondered on for too long. I come aross as me whatever spin I place on the internet user personality. For those that haven't interacted much with me, then perhaps you will in the future.

So why did I change? Just to change. Just for something different.:D

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Well welcome aboard FC, whomever you are. :puz: Hope you stay around a while.

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I kept my same screen name, which i orginally made up at random, because now it is part of my ATS/ID indentity

---pineapple

4. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

I actually started on ID and migrated to ATS! :lol:

5. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I used to surf ATS alot but then I forgot my password. I was known as Voidmatter on ATS.

6. Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick Member

I kept mine , easyier for people to recongise you, even though noone cares lol. My last name is my nick

7. Juanita

Juanita Member

I kept mine from ATS, also. That way I could never be accused of "hiding" myself from my fellow boardmembers at ATS/BTS. I thought about changing a name, just for the sake of a change; I also thought of some crazy username - But I'll stick to my true name until I'm ready to "hide".

NOT saying that other users are hiding....let me make that c l e a r. It's only how I feel about myself. In fact, I love the variety of usernames that ppl come up w/ - It shows individuality.

8. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Strangely enough, mine was already here. :grin:

9. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

Alas, I am stuck with my same name,.. but I like it. :cheers:

10. instar

instar New Member

Smirkley, I loveyour Av and sig! :up:

Nature Rocks!