ID Introduction Nice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by SkepticOverlord, Mar 9, 2005.

1. SkepticOverlord

SkepticOverlord New Member

Haven't got around to coming here yet

I'm not the SO from the other board though, I am SO from Ignorance Denied... He had the best name on the other board I thought, so...Unless he wants it back I'll be SO here, ok?

2. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

Skeptic is on this board he is called skeptic guy, i'm not sure about this one, so i'll leave it up to the captains.

welcome aboard

3. SkepticOverlord

SkepticOverlord New Member

I think this is a bad idea, please delete this member and send an email to me and I'll get a new name... I don't want to get in trouble for signing up two accounts...
    can you let me know when you delte this one...it was a bad choice

thanx

Sorry I don't want to impersonate anyone

4. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Yes, its called impersonating. People have done it before on many other sites and well, they arent well liked.

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Can you believe it! We have a gamemaster [password search] because of this dude!

6. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Well we cant actually change a name, but Im changing the password on this account and leaving it open so no one else can reregister it later.

Z

PS You didnt leave an email so i cant contact you

7. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

maybe we can amuse ourselves by trying to crack the password!

8. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

GameMaster Round 4? :lol:

Hey, but that would be a good idea eh? We make a password and then give clues. The first to login with the username and give their ID name will be the winner...... :lol:

9. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

that is actually a really good idea, i'm up for it. sounds very fun

10. Gopher

Gopher Member

I agree with Junior. The idea does sound fun and has a lot of potential.

11. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Believe me... you don't want to do this. I'll be here all night trying to ... eh..

:lol:

Seriously, I don't recommend that we do this. Cause people that really want to hack ID - this might be a good time, if they get caught their excuse is: I'm playing Game Master round 4 dude! leave me alone!

IF we all brainstorm together I'm sure we can come up with a better idea than training our member to crack. ;)

Imagine one of our player get the hang of it and decided to crack our members/mod/captains password... how you like that? eh?

12. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Umm, there would be no hacking allowed and any member caught doing it would be banned. Just a fun game to GUESS the password.... no outside software or other hacking ways allowed. But, we also are not offering any prizes..... I could understand if it was like ATS and we offered expensive presents, but if someone wants to be banned for possibly winning a title... Then they certainly are in a bad state of affairs. Plus, if they wanted to practice at hacking, then they could just try on their own right?

Plus, I would like to be see you (Tablet) stressed out and up for 48 hours trying ... lol.. I am sure there will be some fun conversations....lol

13. tablet

tablet Premium Member

That was a joke. ha.ha.

I would never bother brute force a password.

14. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

yes i'm definately up for it, once we solve round three, we should start this one straight away, I can't wait