ID Introduction Nice New Digs You have Here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Spectre, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Spectre

Spectre New Member

Hi, all. Spectre from ATS here. I thought I would sign up and check out thre new domain. So far, I really like what I see and I have great expectations for the future. I can hardly wait to see where you take things.

When the FTR game was going on I followed that with general awe and astonishment at the clues the the players were given and the speed at which they were solved. Amazing, really.

Congratulations to the Captains and hello to all the members of IgnoranceDenied!

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Hi Spectre and welcome, you are gonna love what we are doing here, and it is going to happen REAL SOON! You made it just in time. ;)

3. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey Spectre!

Welcome to IgnoranceDenied...where you are among your own kind...Denyers of Ignorance!

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Fashionably late huh Spectre? Great... you guys are the best ones at a party! It will certainly be one here! YAAAHOOOO Welcome, graba drink and get ready to PARTY! :)

5. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Hey spectre!!!! Welcome to ignorancedenied.

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Welcome Spectre! Pull up a seat and make yourself at home. Ask S&C for the booze, I believe he has fallen into the bartending role. ;) Nice avatar too. I really need to get one. I loved JC's and realized I need one of my own. Currently I have ripped one off from ATS but that isnt gonna cut it for me. Too bad I really suck with graphics. Ah well, I am not sure what I really want for one anyways. Perhaps I shall make that my mission tonight. Peace!

C.

7. Spectre

Spectre New Member

I always try to arrive after the food is put out and leave before time to clean up! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm axious to see what you guys do with the place, and will check in often. Best of luck!

8. red cell

red cell New Member

Hey was up specter welcome to Ignorance denied.

9. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

Good to see ya here Spectre !

Welcome.

(Albiet maybe late, but I welcome you just the same. :) )