ID Introduction New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Lastman, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Lastman

Lastman New Member

Hi, wanted to introduce myself, and put my adoption notice up. I have to admit, used to turn a blind eye to some of the things that would occur on this little ball of rock and water. Now, well, i'd like to chat with folks who look at things with an open mind, and hopefully find some of the answers(and maybe some new questions.)

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome Lastman, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Send a u2u my way if you have any questions.

---Pineapple

3. Lastman

Lastman New Member

Thank you, Pineapple. Just want to skulk around for a while, and get my bearings.;)

4. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Kia Ora Lstman

Welcome to ID !

Cheers

Helen

5. OdraNoel

OdraNoel New Member

Welcome Lastman!

Nice to have you in........ look forward to your questions and answers.

There are a lot of sites around but this one is great cos I think everyone is conscious of keeping stuff sourced or not too whacked out.

WHACK!!!!!

Still the whacky gives us some awesome tangents to get our minds around, and I like it when my head hurts.... or to balance that thought,

TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION!

:wow::duh:

Odra Noel
    :up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up:

6. Lastman

Lastman New Member

Thanks, Helen. And OdraNoel( Leonardo?) Good to hear from the beautiful side of the planet.

7. OdraNoel

OdraNoel New Member

Lastman will be popular!

"Beautiful side of the world... well I can see you will be VERY popular with the Aussies and New Zealander's Lastman, have a great weekend!

OdraNoel
    :up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up: