New Members Pending Login

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Zsandmann, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I have seen a number of new members lately that have registered but never logged in to the site. This likely means they tried to use fake emails to register and since the board sends your password to your email they never got a password. If this happens to YOU, Im speaking to new members because you can view just not post, drop me an email [email protected] and I will reset your password, but please just use a real email we dont sell your emails or any of that junk and you can turn on the option to not display it to the board if you dont want people to know it. If you reregister let me know the old name so I can delete it.

Thanks,

Z Out

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I have also noticed that many of the member names are the same as ATS members. Is it possible they just registered for the heck of it, then never came back?

Any member of ATS should know that his/her real email address needs to be used.

---pineapple

3. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

That is what ALOT of people do. They find a board that looks interesting, sign up, and never return.

4. switchblade

switchblade Member

I must admit I was reading a lot about the rings so joined.
    And was so engrossed in reading about it I forgot my password
    But I am back now and I am now reading all that is on here.

5. Iggy

Iggy Premium Member

I had forgot my password on ATS, and asked for them to reset it. I then went on and changed the password to one that I could remember. The next time I went on, my new password didn't work. I again asked for my password to be reset, and again I changed it to one I could remember. This time it worked. Don't know why it wouldn't take the changed one the first time. I haven't had problems with the password on this board. Sometimes I come to read, other times I come and read and find that I may have something to say. It could be that when someone comes on, they are afraid that they may sound silly or something and not post, or just read and not log in. I have been guilty of not logging in before, but didn't mean anything by it at the time. Could be they just haven't had the time...

'If it is interesting... they will come... ;)

6. WILLOWWALKING

WILLOWWALKING New Member

now ive logged in a question who or what is society or what drives it-them

7. malik

malik Premium Member

I don’t know where to post this so I am putting it here..:wow:
    I wanted to know if I am registered with Ignorance Denied then why can’t I also access the other forums for example “BelowTopSecret”? Thanks
    :saint2:

8. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

They run on seperate servers, you'll need to sign up with them all individually, basically although they run seperatly we are all different wings of the community. (a bit like different countries)

I hope this helps.

- Ice -