ID Introduction New Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by niteboy82, Mar 15, 2005.

1. niteboy82

niteboy82 New Member

Hi you all. I am really new to all of this, though I have had some doubts for a while about certain things that have happened in this country. I am only 22 years old, but I wanted to connect to other people that also are involved in this. I'm generally printing out about 100 pages a day to read over at night, and I am trying to pick out what is serious and just a joke. Please let me know of any other sites that are reliable and anyone can feel free to email me as well at [email protected]. Thanks a lot and I am happy I can be here.

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Well aboard niteboy, we at ID like to focus on the sciences and other intelligent conversation, we are happy to have you join in our discussions and please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Z

3. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Hi Niteboy, welcome to ID, a universal interactive experience. Feel free to relax and make yourself at home. You'll find the members are very friendly (even tabby) If you have any problems u2u me and i'll solve them.

- Ice -

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Welcome aboard (remove your email, for security. You don't want bot spamming you later).

Stay safe and happy exploring. This is a jungle.

5. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Ahh the ever vigilant security guard tabby! If you have any questions about security he's the Robot! If you have any general queries remember i'm here 24/7/365 (no holidays and I don't even get paid)

- Ice -

6. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Welcome Aborad niteboy.

I would like to welcome you aboard and hope that you find ID interesting as well as educational. This site is primarily about Science and Tech and any contributions you make are welcomed into helping others learn.

Please do tell us more about yourself, what you are interested in learning more about, what forums interest you. Something here made you decide to join the site, so please do tell us.

We hope to see you around and look forward to you getting involved with ID. The members and staff here are really great and easy to get along with. If you have a question about anything or want to know more about something, please post a thread in the correct forum and someone will answer it, hopefully with the answer you are looking for. Please make sure you look at the rules. Thank you.

Once again Welcome Aboard,
    M