ID Introduction new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by stupid_should_hurt, Feb 5, 2005.

1. stupid_should_hurt

stupid_should_hurt New Member

amoeba...that's funny. yes, new here and looking forward to some lively topics and discussions. perhaps a little chaos mixed in for pleasure. i'll see how this place goes for awhile...too many of these i've seen go down in balls of flames with chaos running supreme and mods doing nothing. hope this is a happier place :D

hmm....what else. i'm a wife, mom, domestic diva. that's about it for now.

2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Welcome aboard. Actually this is a great plac for learning things you didnt know or thought you knew. Its also a grewat place for teens to learn more about stuff they are studying in school. Everyone here is pretty friendly and willing to help.

And as far as being a parent, if your kids have a question but not sure how to answer it, related to school, this would be a great place to ask and sure to get a informative answer.

See ya around!

M

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:brkdnc:

Welcome - enjoy - enlighten - express!

U2U me if you have any questions or concerns.

B.

4. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

Welcome stupid,
    How nice I can finally say that legitimatly.
    Take a look around I'm sure you'll love it, ther's a great diversity of interesting topics to learn and share, along with some great people with interesting meanings.
    Looking forward to yours.
    Welcome to ID.

5. stupid_should_hurt

stupid_should_hurt New Member

6. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

don't worry s_s_h, once is funny...an I'm sure I can come up with plenty more.:clwndnc: