ID Introduction new here...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by onemoretry, Feb 1, 2005.

1. onemoretry

onemoretry New Member

Well it was suggested so I went for it, the introduction that is. The page, or forum, I came across while doing research for another forum page. Pleased so far, besides the entrance denied from "whome"...it will take me a minute to get used to this page. The simplicity of it seems fair though.

Other than that, I enjoy speaking about politics, reading on politics, and other current events. I started my craze before the "spur of the moment" election. I do my research, do not rely on one source, and always check out my source.

I listen to talk radio almost all the time at work, unless I have to be "professional". I work full time at one of the USA's top Title Insurance Co., out of Pittsburgh PA...and by night, I let my hair down to work at a tattoo shop. :o

I am pretty go with the flow, I just don't like to be jerked around. As I said I am a member of other forums, one which is: Hannity. However do not assume who or what I am. I'd like people to get to know me before they assume I am something I am not. Why? Because when you assume..U make an A$$ out of U and ME (Assume)....:no: ok bad joke.

Moooving on.

If you want to know more about me. All you have to do is ask. I will take the time in the day time to post some things and look around, however at night I am usually busy. But I always make an attempt to answer people.

Thanks and have a "swell" day.:up:

2. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Welcome to the board onemoretry!

Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers

Helen x

3. onemoretry

onemoretry New Member

thank you

4. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

Welcome to the board! Be sure to roam about.

5. onemoretry

onemoretry New Member

:up: Thanks everyone...I am making my way around...I ended up joining another site as well just now and I lol posted a few thoughts

6. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

So how exactly did you find the site, i am curious to know.

Welcome and i hope you found what you were looking for when you came here.

---Pineapple

7. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

welcome onemoretry to ID.
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I have in the few days I've been here.
    Lots of good folk to meet.
    Also got some skin art myself.
    Are you and artist ? Maybe you could u2u me if there's somewhere on the web to view your work.

8. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Welcome Aboard, enjoy the board forums, very enlightening and informative. There are some really great people here and very knowledgable people in various fields. Hope to see you around.

If you havent joined ATS, do so since you like to chat about politics and so forth. Take care.

M.

9. onemoretry

onemoretry New Member

Thank you "M"

10. onemoretry

onemoretry New Member

I am a frequent poster on www.hannity.com, and while looking up some information I cam across a link that had listed this site. So I ventured on to it and I love it so far...I am cool like that though.(jk):lol: