ID Introduction New Here- Looks like a great place!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by MSU1978, Mar 7, 2005.

1. MSU1978

MSU1978 New Member

Greetings one and all. This is my very first post. As you might guess, I'm a grad of Michigan State in 1978. This makes me old enough to have just received my first senior discount offer! I'm very happily married, father of two and stepfather of three.

Anyway, I'm very impressed by the site. I used to spend my time in another message board, but this one seems much friendlier. I also like the no profanity rule.

My interests include computer gaming (I"m a compulsive Civ III player) and keeping up with the home maintenance.

I look forward to reading a lot and posting some. So I'm glad to be aboard.

2. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

hi, let me be the first to welcome you here to ID, I hope you enjoy your time here,

If you need anything, feel free to U2U me.

- Ice -

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

what fecking profanity rule ? Ah yes the one we circumnavigate with clever misspellings dammit ! *edit , see?

Welcome ! :how: This is a great teaching and learning site , not to many shoving matches , just a share the wealth of knowledge setup !

Enjoy your fraggin stay ! :@@:

4. MSU1978

MSU1978 New Member

Thanks for the welcome. Are there any etiquette standards here, like don't dig up old threads or don't duplicate threads ? I don't want to step on any toes before I plunge into the forums.

5. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

It's a fairly new site , I'd say do a little search first . We don't get too many "topic covered , thread locked" mod squashes . (If any for that matter)

Dive in ! Share the wealth !

6. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Hi MSU welcome to ID. There are Rules and FAQ links located on the menu bar at top which can aid you in answering those questions. We try to ive everyone their say without merging or locking threads so dont be afraid of getting squashed. If you have any questions just u2u a mod or admin and we will be glad to assist.

Z

7. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Just killing time til my next star....