Lit & The Arts New Harry Potter Book On The Way!

Discussion in 'Literature & The Arts' started by Bleys, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Ok I openly and freely admit - I love the books. And now we are getting the next installment entitled "Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince."

Anyone else willing to admit that they enjoy Rowling's books?

B.
    Link

2. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Well is about time I am so into those book, I have been waiting for the next released since last christmas.

I have all of them.

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

JCM will be salivating...... ;)

4. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

I saw this on GMA this morning and was so excited, lol. Although it's been so long I'm going to have to go back and flip through the first five to refresh myself...I wonder how many pages this one will have? I don't mind the super long books at all, it's not like we have to worry about not finishing it before her next one, she spaces them out so far...

5. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Me either I got through them so fast that the seem not long enough, and you are right she wait to long to write them, got forbit she has an accident we will never get to know the ending.:(

6. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Knock on wood!!! Knock on the %#$"#$ wood!! Dont speak of such things...you never know what might happen.

I really like the books, the movies arent that good tho. Theres only 1 more after this one. :D

Edited JCMinJapan - Language

7. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

:lol::lol::lol:

What do you expect, I am so into her books that I worry all the time after I finish reading the last and is not more to keep on going until she takes a year to write them.

Its, a lot of things that can happen during a year span you know, how about if something happen to me, got forbid, I will never get the ending either.:lol::lol:

8. Does anyone know what the story is about? I enjoy reading her books. I a plan to buy Prizoner of Azkaban dvd. I hope it is as good as all the others.

9. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Well in the last book voldermor became human with Harry's blood so I bet it will be interesting.

10. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I love the books and movies. I've known about this one for 3 days. My dad found a site that had a Q&A section with J.K. Rowling. She said her books won't keep getting longer and the half-blood prince is not Harry or Voldemort. Also, This was supposed to be the 2nd book but she thought better of it and decided to make it the 6th. Sorry, I don't have a link to the Q&A.:no:

11. Vegemite

Vegemite New Member

Ever since the movies came out I stopped caring. Dan Radcliff is such a bad actor he scared me away from the Francise.

12. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I personally have enjoyed the books and the movies. Can`t wait to get my hands on the book. But, I am guessing it will be a long while before it is released by the publishers

13. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

I think the news report said the release day for Book 6 is July 16 or 17, 2005. Still quite a while to wait, but at least there's a solid date now...