ID Introduction New around here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by DarkFlame, Jan 19, 2005.

1. DarkFlame

DarkFlame New Member

Intresting product of the HUNT you have here, Captains of Enlightenment :up:

I'm a Jersey girl (yes thats right girl no shockers there, though to some of the ATSers that have heard of me it might be), and i can find myself be be rather hyperactive and enjoy political debates with my close friends. I mainly stay in the Games, for lack of knoladge in any of the other subjects, not to say im not intrested in them, because I very much am. I was probably more of a nusence than a help in the Hunt (late into the Game), so sorry everyone. I play guitar, flute, and piano. I'm getting a major in art, but a teaching degree too. I think I'm a rather intresting person. Thats all I can think of now, if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

_df

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, it is certainly great to have you around here. Well, for the subjects that you are interested in, but not knowledgeable about, I encourage you to go and ask questions. That is what we are all here for; we are a community of people striving to help one another learn something that they have always wanted to know or to share with people things that they find interesting. No question too big or too small.
    I mean, look at the Black Hole research..... There is a good example of too big and too small. Planetary systems in the size of a giant pea..... :lol::lol: Ok, bad joke..... ;)

Great to have ya on board The Goodship Lollipop.. uuhhhh or uuuu hmmm

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:D

Welcome to ID!

b.

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome, and I hope you like it here!

---Pineapple

5. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Hey DarkFlame good to have a fellow ATSer on board, new myself today.

M.

6. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Welcome home DF, I say home cause once you get on here you can never leave. Mwahahahahhahahahah.

No really... Dont try and leave. :0

7. OdraNoel

OdraNoel New Member

Scary Zsandmann didn't mean that!!!

Welcome!!

Darkflame don't worry about Zsandmann. He scared me too when I first got here.

Anyone who thinks that 'Geology Rocks' is scary.

Although you really CAN"T leave.

Phwoaaarahahahahaha! (evil laugh but with :lol:)