ID Lounge My favorite colour is

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by tablet, Oct 25, 2004.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Let there be vote!

Mine is green. (Teal)

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by tablet]

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Now it makes sense why you begin designing the table with Achromatic (black & white).

Does colour tell alot about a person??

4. DreamLandMafia

I was gonna have the theme be black and white, meaning the right and wrong answers of science and logic, which ID is about. But it looks BAD. But me likey black, looks slimming on clothes ;), and is good on the eyes.

I dont think color does tell alot about a person, cuz most people would think that if somebodys favorite color is black that they are a Goth or something, which I, and alot of other people that like black, are not.

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

purple for me!

6. DreamLandMafia

Believe it or not, thats what I guessed it would have been!:pbjtime:

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Hm... Who here want to bet? JC favorite colour is red.

8. DreamLandMafia

Im thinking blue, cuz wasnt he the one that made the theme that was almost all blue?? :puz:

9. tablet

tablet Premium Member

He live in Japan, so It must be red! Incase you didn't know, Japan is anagram for Red. At the molecule level. That's the reason why for soo many volcano and earthquake.

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by tablet]

10. DreamLandMafia

Uhhhh....hmmm...okayyyyy! :up:

11. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Green here, Hunter Green to be exact

12. pineappleupsidedown

If you like the color red

you are very self-confident. The wealthiest members of society and achievers or risk-takers tend to like red. People who love red are well-informed and involved, passionate, extroverted, exciting, impulsive, competitive, energetic, daring, optimistic. Red people dislike routine and crave new experiences. Because they are confident and assertive, they can also be domineering and fickle in the pursuit of new adventures.

If you like the color pink

you are tender-hearted, romantic and refined. You are a good friend, upset by violence of any kind. You may be talented, but not overly ambitious. People respond to your warmth and charm, but you don't expose your inner life to everyone. You can be contemplative and cautious.

If you like the color yellow

You are luminous and warm, optimistic and full of energy. You tend to be original, imaginative, idealistic, creative, artistic, spiritual and intuitive. You love challenge and have an insatiable curiousity. You tend to be a perfectionist but have an overriding sense of joy.

If you like the color orange

you work and play hard and are enthusiastic and adventurous. You are generous, expansive, good-natured and extroverted. You like people and new ideas, but you come across as agreeable rather than aggressive. You can be very successful in business.
    Orange people aren't always the best mates. They can be fickle, in love with one thing one day and another the next. If you love peach, you have all the tendencies of the orange-lover, but are less assertive about them.

If you like the color blue

You are both trusting and trust-worthy. Although you may appear confident, you can be vulnerable because of your deep sensitivity to the needs of others. You form strong attachments and are deeply hurt if your trust is betrayed. You are harmonious, serene, patient, persevering, even-tempered and reliable. You prefer a close circle of friends to a wide range of acquaintances. You can be a perfectionist because of your highly developed sense of responsibility.

If you like the color green

You are stable, balanced, caring. Doing the right thing is extremely important to you and you are often a concerned citizen and highly active in the community. You are a caring companion, kind and generous. You are intelligent and attracted to new ideas. Unfortunately, lovers of green tend to be lovers of food, and you have a tendency to be overweight.

If you like the color purple

You are highly creative, enigmatic, spiritual, artistic and unconventional. You are generous and can be charming. It has been said that purple people are easy to live with but hard to know. You tend to protect your deepest inner thoughts.

If you like the color brown

You love harmony, home, simplicity, comfort and quality. You have a steady, reliable character with a keen sense of duty and responsibility. You are a loyal friend, receptive, understanding. You tend to be intolerant of people who rush to inconsidered speech or action. You may find it difficult to be carefree, but have a strong desire to change situations that appear unjust. Family life is very important to you.

If you like the color black

Cleverness, personal security, and prestige are important to you. You may be conventional, conservative or worldly.

If you like the color gray

You crave contentment rather than excitement. You are practical, calm, hard-working and do not like to attract attention. Your home is your refuge from the hectic world. You are cool, conservative, reliable.

If you like the color white(even though white isnt a color)

You are a bit of a perfectionist and self-reliant. You are neat in your clothing and keep a tidy home.

That what you wanted Tablet?

---pineapple

[Edited on 10-26-2004 by pineappleupsidedown]

13. tablet

tablet Premium Member

This is like the horoscope. I'm still skeptic. :frog:

14. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Believe it or not, my favorite color is Yellow... Yes, yellow! I am strong enough in my manhood to say I LIKE YELLOW proudly. No hiding behind the macho colors! Yellow is an awesome color! :bash: See! See what wonderful things yellow smilies can do?!!!! :no:

Anyways.... Yes, I do like yellow alot, although it would kill my eyes to have an all yellow board and then I would start to hate it! ha ha

Actually, yellow and black look the most awesome together. BTW, I do not believe in the color things... Black to me tells me that a person like to wonder and figure things out. Why you ask? Well, black represents space to me... the last frontier, the place I could love to explore....... and yes.. yellow represents the suns in the universe that breed life! That is my analogy of the two colors

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by JcMinJapan]

15. pineappleupsidedown

yes, but anything you found would be like this :p

---pineapple

16. OhIgnorantOne

OhIgnorantOne Member

Don't make fun of YELLOW
    My father is no longer of
    this world BUT his favorite
    color was ALWAYS Yellow.

Mine are Yellow & Green

:yes:

17. SubVolitional

SubVolitional Member

Specific color- Midnight blue; Best color combination- Black and Red

18. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Bright blusish white the color of hot stars;)

19. websurfer

websurfer Member

black

The night sky is black, as is 90 percent of the universe.
    Nothingness is also black.
    When you close your eyes to meditate again all you see is black.

Black to me represents
    idea of being in phase with something .

Very easy on the eyes, when looking at the computer screen. I think its stupid that MS WORD would use the color white, since when the screen is white its analogous to starring at a lightbulb. soln: a button in the toolbar that alternates between a black bg, and a white bg. white for wysiwyg, and black for reasons based on vision.

20. elizabeth

elizabeth New Member

I like deep rose and turquoise.:)