Chit Chat Mother and two children in critical condition after mobile home explosion

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cinderloft, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2271291&nav=0RcdQfk0

I feel bad for the children, but you know what, that mother is unfit in my opinion. Plain and simple. Not just for the fact of smoking around her kids, indoors to boot, but doing so in a potentially (and proven) dangerous environment.

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

And here's your sign...

Jeez poor kids, I think the mom needs a good lesson in flammible substance properties.

3. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

She is probably the type that puffs away in her car with the window down while filling up at a gas station. I saw that happen the other day when I needed to stop for gas. Needless to say, I kept driving to the next gas station. Few more cents I paid, but felt it was worth it to avoid being in a darwin experiment.

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, Confucius says: ... uhhh .. mmm ...Well, I am not sure what he was say, but it would be something profound!:p

Seriously though.. any comments really needed on this topic? ha ha ha. You hit the jest of this forum really good! ha ha

I feel bad they they were injured though. I hope that all will be well for them.