Puzzles & Games More people to help answer the questions?

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by ilovepizza, Oct 6, 2004.

1. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I think it would be a good idea to have more people answer the questions. Helen and Zsandmann cannot be online all the time to answer the questions. You are doing a great job Helen and Zsandmann but you are only 2 people and have lives outside of ID, so please do not take this the wrong way. The person that will help Helen and Zsandmann answer the questions should be online mostly during the time Helen and Zsandmann are not.

2. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

i am willing to help but only if i dont win this round lol, otherwise i am keen to be a part of it, i have differenthours than Z or Helen so that could help, i know it can be a little fustrating waiting for your answer ILP but right now we are still a relatively small site and when we have more traffic then we will need more people to be in the know

3. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I am not frustrated by having to wait for an answer. I just think that in the future when there are a lot more members the problem will have to be dealth with, so it is better to deal with it sooner than latter. I am always glad to help in any way I can and am on during the times Helen and Zsandmann are not. If you want my help just ask, if not I will settle with being the game master each month :D:D:D:D:D:D

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I'd be willing to help for the rest of this round, seeing as i cant post anyways.

One hint to members to make their questions more worthwhile: Read all the previous questions before asking yours. This round it seems our members have been getting sloppy and asking questions that have already been answered.

Pizza, you might want to make it to the finals before you "settle" winning gamemaster :bouncy:

:brkdnc:

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Haha, i guess i spoke too soon! You shall be a worthy adversary.

Congrats Pizza!

[Edited on 10-7-2004 by pineappleupsidedown]

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

If JS would like to help out in the Final round, that would be great. Being that the four are now decided you can help out. Jsut contact HelenHeaven or Zsan.

7. I havent been on here long enough to answer, but this eems like a well run website. Props to who maintains it.

8. OdraNoel

OdraNoel New Member

All OK CONGRATULATIONS guys!!

I'd say chill, relax and most importantly give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back. The site is fantastic, and it can only grow exponentially as more eople see how excellently it has been created and is moderated!

What an excellent outlet for people to share and grow!

This is my first look at the games and puzzles so I haven't sussed it out yet, but I think a lot of people will expect to wait until the next day i.e 12-24 hr time breaks between posting and receiving without any discomfort.

You'll hear if members aren't happy, but I think we have a great bunch of members and they know that good things take time to grow, just like Ignorance Denied!

It's number 1 in my book... and of course HelenHeaven is from New Zealand and I'm from Australia so what more could you want!!!

OdraNoel:duh:

:up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up::dn::up:

9. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

E'hem......*cough* Yes it is lonely here in the GM hall of fame .....

[Edited on 21-1-2005 by oddtodd]

10. drlau

drlau Premium Member

Just you and a bottle of Chimay, perhaps?
    Cinq Cents, Grande Réserve, or Première?
    (I prefer the Grande Réserve.)

11. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

after this game i'd be willing to help answer questions (i'm in GMT so it's easier for me to start the new days

12. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

In fact I'd definately recommend at least another eprson answering the questions, they're building up with no reply.

13. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Things should be good this time because we can alternate my GMT and whatever time Pine uses, so we should cover most of the day.

- Ice -