Physical Science [Moderate] Best Science Prank EVER!

Discussion in 'Physical Science' started by junior_smith, Sep 16, 2004.

1. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

What you need:
    a toilet
    sodium Iodide
    Hydrogen Peroxide

What to do:
    put some sodium iodide in the bowl of the toilet
    put some hydrogen peroxide in the tank

when someone comes along to flush the toilet it will start bubbling then fill the whole bathroom with foam. seriously this prank is massive

2. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I don't think that would be a very good idea. I guess I'm not that type of person.:)

3. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Public Bathrooms anybody??

4. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

iT WOULD HAVE TO BE ! Woudn't want to have anything funky on my bath floor (you know what I mean) even in the pursuit of a good joke....

However , there is this one guy who owes me money , and everytime I go to collect he has an excuse ,..... May have to ask to use the facilities next time.....

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Disclaimer: Please remember that this may be fun for an experiment or a prank. But, remember one thing... someone has to clean this stuff up! If I was the poor guy in charge of the bathrooms at a school or public facility I would be very upset. I am sure that none of you would like that to happen to you, so please think about the location, your personal responsibility, other people, and the fact that this could be considered defacing public property (arrested if caught). Use your brains, now if you do it to a friend and then help clean it up, then I say GO FOR IT.

6. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Oh come on, dont tell me when you were a kid you didnt do something along these lines that somebody else would have to clean up?

7. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Nope, can`t say that I did. I did plenty to friends and yes I did reveal that it was me. I do not want kids to get in trouble for doing something they find on this site, many would not think about what the impact on others would be. Teaching responsibility is part of helping others deny ignorance. Now, telling people to just go flood bathrooms in foam and not think: about others, the consequences of getting caught, and taking reponsibility for your own actions is denying ignorance? I say NOT. I have no problems with someone taking this and having a fun time with it, but, before people do things, they should know both sides, sometimes we only think of the fun and not the whole picture. Once the whole picture is known, then it is up to each person to look at themselves and their values to determine what is right or wrong.

I joke around alot and do pranks on friends alot actually, even now that I am out of school. But, I always think about others, a few times I did not think about the consequenses. lol But, I always took responsibility. If I would have known or even just thought about it, then I may have done a few things different, so we as a responsible board need to provide this this knowledge in order to help others Deny Ignorance.