ID Lounge MISS KITTY!

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by Mizar, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Ok ok I know we have some cat lovers here so lets have some fun and have a cat contest JCM will be the judge so post the pictures of MISS KITTY AND LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!

This is Gizmo My kitty.

18.jpg

19.jpg

2. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Oh, that's so cute! My cat would win hands down, of course, Gracious is a stunner...but can't get a pic of her for a while so you'll just have to trust me!

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Helen honey - is that you?

edit to include: Good to see ya girl.

[Edited on 3-28-2005 by Bleys]

4. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

flying visit ;)

site is looking good!

5. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

I wish I could post a pic of my cat, but unfortunately he is no longer with us anymore, he was an awesome cat, I sware he had panther genes in him. He was domestic, but he walked, stalked like a panther. He was huge too. He was killed by accident, misjudged a car and got hit, he was 8 yrs old then. But he weighed 33lbs and had 2 ounces of fat on him. His name was Smokey, he had a beautiful gray/smoke coat with white feet and white chin with white ear tips. Loved to sleep in peoples cars, either the back dash or front dash during the spring and fall season, IF you left your windows open.

God Bless you buddy, you were the best! Miss Ya!

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Yeah mscbkc070904, please do not take a picture after it was hit by a car.... I do not think it would win... :lol::lol: But, you never know.... BWAHAHAHA

[Edited on 28-3-2005 by JcMinJapan]

7. mscbkc070904

No I wouldnt do that, that is wrong of me to take a picture of the poor thing, besides, it was his head that got hit...Not to be a drag sorry Guys/Gals.

8. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

16.jpg

A little privacy please ? 17 years old next month !

[Edited on 28-3-2005 by oddtodd]

9. JcMinJapan

We could always have a Stephen King style Pet Cemetary competition..... I could dig up my old dog and get a photo... BWAHAHA Halloween Competition?
    :lol::lol:

10. mscbkc070904

OK JC you have issues...but makes me think....hmmmm, WHAT IF?

11. Bleys

that is just nasty. Can I enter my long decd horse?

12. mscbkc070904

oddtodd, it baffles me how a cat can sit like that and be comfortable, especially one that size and be able to reach there. makes my back hurt thinking and looking at that picture, OUCH!

13. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

LOL !! Yea , Buddah Yoga Master Willie ...

14. mscbkc070904

Bleys, lets stick the smaller animals Please, you know test and evaluate first...never know your horse might come back as a retarded mule.

15. Bleys

:cheers:

Well if we are going to do this - we might as well do it on a grand scale. when messing with nature - do it in a big way.

B.

16. mscbkc070904

well why we are at it then, lets go ahead and do a Elephant, Brontosaurus, T-Rex and a neanderthal and see what happens.

Sorry guys we took this way off track! Lets get back to some more kitty pics! we have a little one and a buddha one, next pic please?

17. JcMinJapan

Sorry, guys, my sense of humor is always on the dark side... BWAHAHA Leave it to me to take a fun innocent post and turn it upside down!
    I actually loved that dog alot and still think of him everyday. But, I take everything with a sense of humor..... BTW, if I ever die and we have a contest, you have permission to dig me up or find my body in the dumpster and take photo.... I am sure I could win!....:lol:

Just, no makeup... Au Natural!

18. mscbkc070904

Makeup, hecj yeah, dress you up in a tutu with lipstick and curl your hair, and we got ourselves a wanna be rising drag queen and BTW thats how we will bury you in the pet cemetary!

19. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Talk about alot of posts in a short time! I've never seen this on ID.

20. mscbkc070904

well i havent seen 5+ members on at one time and keep that amoutn of members on at one time for nearly an hr, since I have been a member that is