Physical Science Mini Big Bang Created

Discussion in 'Physical Science' started by Bleys, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

I enjoy reading stuff like this, but have to admit it's a bit over my head. This not only intrigues me but scares me to death. Can anyone break this down?

Makes you wonder what these guys are playing with.:o

B.

2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Well if they get to playful, we may not be around to ask that question Bleys, considering they reinvented/recircumvented the whole idea of life again setting us back to, WHAT, prehistoric age....if there is a solar system left.

See friends, you make a small model of something, you wander what its like if you increased it by 10%, then 25%...and eventually til BOOM, oops.

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, if the Big Bang was supposedly a point in space, then if they did recreate it, would they cause the same explosion? Wiping out everything and creating another something?

Although, as they said it SHOULD HAVE created a small big bang... but something went wrong... Back to the drawing board.... Dont worry Team 1... I will not use this in the debate... ;) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :0

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Of course not. The first big bang came into existent when nothing exist, this mini big bang will not cause big explosion because tablet's particle (which was created by the first big bang) are in space to prevent it from exploding!!! :lol:

The difference between this bang and the first bang is that the first is Original, it came into existen when nothing is there and nothing beats the original! So they say. MAAHAHAHAHAA

Resign! It will do us all good. :lol: