ID Introduction Me Me Me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by malik, Mar 22, 2005.

1. malik

malik Premium Member

Hi everyone at ID

I am from Canada and currently in school and wanted something to do in my spare between classes and so I decided to join. I really like this board. It is something useful and thought provoking and everyone here sounds so nice. :wow: The entire Above Top Secret forum is very interesting.. I have been on forums before but I just came across Above Top Secret this month….exciting…!!
    adios
    :duh:

2. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

What are you studying at school ? Are you a Libra? (oops wrong forum) , Wecome and enjoy your stay , be sure to post your thoughts , something for everone here !

Share and be shared with !

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Welcome, glad to see ya found us interesting enough to become a member, I am sure that know matter what your interests are in school you can find something here for you. Have a good one.

Z

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Welcome to the Jungle of ID.

For knowledge and info hunting - ATS network is the final destination. Glad you found us and them. The future of ID and ATS is bright, together we can make it brighter.

Enjoy your stay.

5. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Welcome to ID, a wholly interactive experience. I hope you feel welcome, and post often, I'm sure you're going to really joy the community here.

- Ice -

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome to ID... Glad to have ya. Here at ID, we like to share and ask questions in a straight forward manner. I mean basically, we are a community of people trying to actually help each other. Glad to have ya here and look forward to your thoughts and knowledge.

JCM

7. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Welcome Aboard malik. Glad to have ya! Please post and ask away, everyone here is surely to try and answer or make a comment. You picked a great site. Hope to see ya around.

M