Metaphysics may be gone.........

Discussion in 'Metaphysics' started by Ape, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Ape

Ape Premium Member

My computers been going crazy and we either need to get a new one or fix this one so I may not be coming back.........or I may be back in a week but I just don't know. But in case I don't come back just wanted to say thanx. To everyone for turning on the light in my head. You people r something else. Well big thanx to Mizar, Ice, mscbkc070904, taby, and everyone else. We may not have had a big one on one conversation but reading your post made me wake up some more. ohh and Bleys I will keep my chin up :) Thanx and keep questioning everything. :) (man and I just changed my pic)

and in a couple years make sure ur still watching the news.... M.B.

2. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:(

You can't leave, you just got here! Don't you know that we are like the illuminati - once a member always a member.

Very sad,
    Bleys

3. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

You will be back, no doubt in that! Keep Charging awoken...see ya around soon.

4. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Well then I guess I better think of something good to say...

hrmmm ok a few things

"if you fight fire with fire there will still be a fire to be put out!" - mizar

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompentent"- Issac Asimov

"to understand your meaning in life you must first understand your meaningless-ness" - some old dead chineese dude.

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

ID is one big journey. One that will not end for a very very very very long time.

We're all here for each other, we all watch each other's back.Farewell and do come back cause this journey doesn't stop here.

6. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

Well that is too bad....
    Try your best to come back, k?

7. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Erm, Cya buddy, i'm sure you'll return (or please go to a library, comps are always there!!!)

See you soon

- Ice -