there once was an old man who was 70% blind and had no sense of smell. he lived with his son who took care of him. one day the son had to go somewhere for a few days. the father was not worried as this happened every so often the father one night decided for some pasta but he needed onions. so he went to the grocery store. to buy onions. what he thought were onions were actually daffodil bulbs. he went home cooked them on the stove and promptley died. because dafodil bulbs are poisionous to humans.