Chit Chat Man Reports His Stolen Marijuana to Police

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CyberKat6, Mar 6, 2005.

1. CyberKat6

CyberKat6 New Member

I ran across this article purely by accident. It seemed awfully strange, so I read it, and thought it might amuse other members of ID (ignorance UN-denied for sure!)

The article in it's entirety can be read here: Man Tells Cops Someone Stole His Marijuna

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Thats one for the books to record on "The Dumbest Things that...." Good one Kat, made me laugh. Thats just like one guy called here near where I live back some time ago to report his car was stolen. They asked what was he doing so far from home, he told the police he was robbing a house and he is calling from the house he was robbing, but he wanted to report his car stolen, then the idiot asked the police if they would pick him up for a ride home... It was on the radio and they had the conversation played.

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

I saw a reality cop show where some guy was being chased by police and camera men . He ran through an open cellar door and the cops and cameras followed him in and stopped dead in their tracks to film the huge grow room they just ran into .

The fleet footed crook escaped out the front and did not even know the people who lived there .

Homeowner was very stunned and bummed (no longer stoned and boned)