Puzzles & Games Lupus Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by tablet, Feb 18, 2005.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

The joke is over. Rest assured it will never happen again.

[Edited on 4-4-2005 by tablet]

2. poonchang

poonchang New Member

Yeah, cow_file's post is what sucked me into the game. But I thought that you (tablet) and Icewolf were in on it. I didn't even suspect that Cow_File could be a minion pointing to the clues of Icewolf's poems. I posted the poems over on ATS (Cow_file's thread) along with a rather lousy interpretation. I want to think you're headed in the right direction, this game is part tech puzzle. If that's the case, I'm not going to be able to contribute much. If there is a connection to Taurus, then Cow_File screams "investigate me." I think some really important clues are in Icewolf's poems and if Icewolf is indeed involved, then perhaps something big is going to happen to ATS and ID. Icewolf kept mentioning TWO people setting this up. Anyway, I could also be reaching:lol:

3. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

Yea, I've been working on this for some time, and i'm starting to work on it again.

I see what you mean. The lorem ipsum is not blurred at all. It is indeed as the demo's you showed.

the steg site has been shut down due to legal issues, if anyone needs the file you can e-mail me at [email protected]

[Edited on 3-9-2005 by Tebbo]