Chit Chat Love at first byte

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by helenheaven, Feb 27, 2005.

1. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Okay, read this and thought it rather funny...although sad too I guess...

A budding romance between a Jordanian man and woman turned into an ugly public divorce when the couple found out that they were in fact man and wife.

Separated for several months, Bakr Melhem and his wife Sanaa met again under assumed names on the internet where cyber love blossomed between the pair for three months and soon they were making wedding plans and decided to meet.

Upon seeing Sanaa, Bakr turned white and screamed at the top of his lungs: "You are divorced, divorced, divorced" -the traditional manner of officially ending a marriage in Islam. "You are a liar!" Sanaa retorted before fainting.

2. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

reminds me of the old Steve Martin skit : I break with thee , I break with thee , I break with thee . and then you throw dog poop on her shoes .

Wild and CRAZY world we live in where it is cool for a guy to be labled a "stud" for extra marital affairs and yet lable a woman a #@!&% !

It's a mans world apparently...

3. Young William

Young William Premium Member

Science says that natural attraction occurs via pheromones, Society says that attraction is found in image, as it is "everything." Music acts as a liason perhaps sequestering our emotions for "questiononing."
    The impersonality of communication spawned from technological advancement lifts such barriers,.................however, reality is consistent, and the barriers that we build in our lives, withstand throughout the daily storms. I believe that listening over hearing, is a start, but not everyone is geared that way, different approaches are required, and realized only by the individual.