Lost German Treasury

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by PtballDan, Dec 4, 2004.

1. PtballDan

PtballDan New Member

Member name: PtballDan

Do you want to be a team leader?: Yes

Research Idea: Lost German Treasury

Possible Team members: Anyone who has an obsession with WW2 and the possible discovery of billions of dollars.

Short Project summary: This project would consist of finding how much money was lost, how much was recovered, where the lost money might be, who hid it, and other areas of discovery surrounding this topic.

2. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

That is an interesting subject.

I bet most of it could be found thru the swiss banks though.

(edit- I moved this thread to this forum, as it is not an official project. As interesting as this sounds,... maybe we can get the attention of other's that may be interested in such a project.)

[Edited on 4-12-2004 by smirkley]

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

We dont have any projects dealing with history yet. And history is just as important as sciences, I think it could be good if handled correctly. Can you post some more info on this, links and such, cause Ive never heard of it before.

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:yes:

Tell me more, tell me more - I'm up for a Treasure Hunt!

B.

5. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

i am up for it to tell me more. im in.

6. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

I've heard a lot of things about the valuables the Nazis are thought to have collected during the war, but I didn't know that there had been a major discovery of some of the actual treaure, I'm really interested to hear about it. This may be off topic, but the novel "Daughter of God" by Lewis Purdue (which is extremely similar to "The DaVinci Code", there was a little bit of a stir about the many plot parallels shorty after "The DaVinci Code was published) has a plot that revolves around the #@!&% treasure issue. (Not that novels are good resources for research, but I just thought I'd mention it for anyone who was interested).

Anyway, I'd definitely be interested to see some research on the topic, I've always thought it was really intriquing.

7. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

You definatly came to the right place for a treasure hunt. Find the Rings turns into Find the German Treasure!

I have neer heard of this before either

---pineapple

8. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Sounds lik eyou are getting a team together, read the guidlines for submitting a topic in the research forum and send me a u2u after you get at least three members to commit to the project.

[Edited on 5-12-04 by Zsandmann]

9. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I am interested in joining, but i would like some more information before commiting to anything.

---pineapple