ID Introduction Light, Truth and Knowledge ?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Nans DESMICHELS, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Nans DESMICHELS

Nans DESMICHELS New Member

It look like a forum indigo. But nice, even if there are a few bugs with the french language interface.

Can you tell me the meaning of the board logo ?

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome to ID Nans DESMICHELS
    ... Glad to see you stop by here, hopefully you will stop by sometimes if not be a regular. :)

Messengers of Light, Truth, and Knowledge...
    The 4 dots in the middle are the messengers..... Captain #1 Smirks
    The Sun respresents light ..... Captain #2 Seth
    The two towers are books actually and represent knowledge... Captain #3 me.. :)
    The pyramid represents Truth... Captain #4 Zsan

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Let me jump in - incase he might think you just got out of a mental hospital. Talking about captain, messengers and all the fairytale might drive him insane.

Them four played a dangerous game. The objective of the game was to find the ring of mordo! They four somehow managed to defeat mordo and stole the Ring. They returned the ring to ATS and the reward was Ingorance Denied. They're very excited with the reward. Now as you can see, these four are completely insane (still hallucinating about the battle with mordo).

4. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

welcome aboard nans deschimels, hopefully you can post somwethings in the archaeology forum cause i know you like davinci

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

welcome Nans, home you enjoy your stay :roll:

6. Nans DESMICHELS

Nans DESMICHELS New Member

Cool, so you are the Four of the rings ?

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

No, not me. I'm golem.

8. OhIgnorantOne

OhIgnorantOne Member

Welcome to the newbie and thanks to JCM for explanation.