Chit Chat Learning And Addiction Poll

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tablet, Feb 1, 2005.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Ok ok. Another poll by the robot. Having looked at kiwi thread on addiction it gives me an idea so I'm going to steal his idea if he mind. (No, that's not a typo).

Question: Do you find learning addictive? Do you learn nonstop?

2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

I love to learn what I dont know or what I thought I knew. Learning is power in anything you do, if not, at least for yourself. I like to read about history and how we shaped our world to what it became as of today. The more you research the better you understand how and why things are the way they are. Also biology is one of my favs, but i am not up on it, but I love to learn about it.

We learn each day, if not about certain subjects, but about ourselves. Think about that for a moment, what did you do today that you didnt do yesterday or ever before. You learn about yourself in how you react, what you do, so forth.

3. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

Oh tablet, I feel so used, so dirty...lol
    Not really, you may have everything I own, just leave me my freedom.

Learning, laughter and love
    What ealse could be the purpouse of life?
    I'm addicted to all three.:clwndnc:

4. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

i chose others because somtime i love learning something new love the adventure of finding something new however sometimes i think too muchintelligence is our downfall as humans but then it might ultimetly be our savour

5. overrocked

overrocked Premium Member

If I deny that I'm addicted when I am, does that mean I have a problem?

Only when you are positive that you are right- are you in danger