Puzzles & Games IT HATH CHANGED!

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by Tebbo, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

2. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

It has last night the coloring was #404040 and #606060

now its 50 and 60.....

3. Gopher

Gopher Member

Still not seeing the change...still looks the same to me comparing an old message.jpg I have to the "new" one. Maybe i'm missing something?

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

AND here's the dummy text that appears in the background of BL:

BL either have the dummy text quoted above OR slightly different. Like hide a msg within it. Who know... And also, the text is BLUR and not sharp. Which makes me believe it's not meant to be observe consciously. The dummy text was first brought to my attention by icewolf. It lead to the book of good and evil. OR is it?

5. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

Good guess tablet, but its wrong. The text seems to be the same, but I think its out of order. If you read the Lorem Ipstum, you can see that it does match up, but out of order. You can somewhat tell what it is by comparing the words but its still hard to decipher since its odd.

look at the first line

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volupat." - Lorem ipsum

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy (where is get different, its hard too see so i'm guessing) drined temper lanlilond ut lalermd ut interri ut dolorr urugent aligugerms mut." - the message

I know its probably wrong and if i could read latin i could probably decipher better, but it's a guess.

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I didn't bother reading the latin text in the image. It's way too blur. I'm not sure if this is the clue or just some dummy text to fool us. Can anyone here read the whole text on Lorem Ipsum? and how does changing its word order have any effect?

Like: "Johm shot sam" to "John sam shot".

Which also makes me wonder. IF it's a dummy text, then the order would not be important and therefore doesn't need to be scramble all over the place like you mentioned. But in this case it's all over the place and ... I wonder why.

And for it being scrambled, what does that mean? that it lead somewhere or nowhere? By the way, edit your thread and post the link. The image is way too long and make other post unreadable. I already sent you a u2u long ago, not sure if you recieve it.