Astronomy Isolations test for Mars

Discussion in 'Astronomy' started by JcMinJapan, Oct 11, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Would you do this? I certainly would do it in a heartbeat. I would wish it was Mars, but it would be fun none the less. Ok, maybe the first 2 weeks of it would be fun, but after that it would get more difficult. But, knowing that I was contributing to the advances in Space development, I would be enthralled to do it.

2. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

i dont know if i could do a mock but i know i could do a real confinment on a mission to mars. but if i knew that if i made it out of there fine that i would go to mars then id do it in a heart beat.
    i may do it purly for science but i dont know. thats a toughie on me

3. JcMinJapan

I would figure if you made it through there and then volunteered for Mars, you would have a good chance. I mean someone who has been through it already would be able to help the others while on the mission. I would take the chance.... :D

4. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

i would do it, and i would do the real thing. it's the next frontier of exploration, and would be amazing to do

5. JcMinJapan

Lets start an ID research project... ha ha ha We just need a old unused water tower, a few bunks, and some food. :lol::lol:

6. burnaby

burnaby New Member

acually a great idea!

Acually this is a great idea! to secure an area around a old water tower,convert the inside, and have on premises command control(very communication delay while in mission mode) also have a mock emergencies drills,fire drills, many of these things can be worked on from local firms from your home state/provence any one interested we would have to(like in actual future missions) do profile matching so a crew could manage together!

what do ya think?
    Burnaby

7. JcMinJapan

You know..... I would do it in a heartbeat if I thought it may get us somewhere...... :yes::yes::yes:

I am actually trying to write Russia and volunteer for a civilian computer expert for the mission... I am serious! Sure, there is a 99.999999999999999999878776% that they will say no, but... the answer is a 100% No if I never ask. ;)

8. burnaby

burnaby New Member

I agree either russia or japan..various citys around aussie, uk,japan, north america, if there are any companies that would be interested in modeling this technology demonstrater, we should try to find them, make sure that all models are universally compatable.

u2u if you have a project profile idea! i have one already for a texas model, now finding the tower...theres a project!

9. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

let us know what they say JC lol