ID Lounge Is there anybody out there?

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by Icewolf, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Hello, all today ominescent mines i called, bob on my bone!! If theres anybody out there please respond!

I'm bored does anybody feel like writing anything to pass the time?

2. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Cain are you there? Please come out... we're watching you!

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

How about this....... Pick a part of Black Holes that you do not know..... Look it up and share it with the rest of us. So, this will help you not only be bored, but, you can learn something new, teach others something new, and then have a great discussion on it. Wow, what a fulfilling time that would be/ :sing:

4. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I have an idea why don't we learn the structures of unstable atoms, i saw a brilliant documentary last night and was going to mention it earlier but forgot

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Interesting. I watched this document last month actually I don't remember or maybe I've watched somewhere on the news in the past where .. nuclear fusion? unstable atom? Where it said can cause immense explosioin.

How many members here know about atoms?

[Edited on 8-12-2004 by tablet]

6. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

yes this does sound very intriguing, JC you seem to know a lot of science with the black holes, what do you know on the matter,
    The best I can come up with is something my physics teacher told me months ago about critical density. . . .

7. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Hey Icewolf i just noticed your location is scotland! I may be going to Edinbourgh (sp) soon. whats it like up there in late march? Hows the food? people? anytthnig?

is it an intresting city? have you ever been there? what kind of cool stuff is there to do in scotland?

that should help your bordem ;)

8. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

lol, Scotland is nice, it's cold, the foods better than english food. Erm . .I'm too young to comment on bars and clubs but I guess they're good. March I Freezing, (so are all the other 12 months) the city is interesting but hogmany is the best time to be there. Have i answered all your questions, lol.
    P.S i just found out about the atom but we should provide an information thread on it.

9. OhIgnorantOne

OhIgnorantOne Member

You're going
    To Make It
    After-all

:how:

10. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

You know, I think I'll reserve this thread for when I'm bored, perfect way to pass the time!

11. shell17

shell17 New Member

hey

hey I am bord to want to talk?

12. shell17

shell17 New Member

:cheers:
    waz up?:sing:

13. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Please use the chatroom provided for conversations. I believe this thread has served its orginal purpose. Thread locked.

---pineapple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.