ID Introduction introductions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by oddtodd, Aug 26, 2004.

1. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Hubi Frebiends , thats flubby spaek from ZOOM , a show I loved growing up in New england . Loving the left coast living right now , and it's a beautiful day for a new board . The rings would look great in this light if someone wants to FedEx one over for some modeling pictures;) Carpenter , tiler , stonesmith , Joe fix it for $$ by day . Science nerd and ATS addict by night . I like to wind coils and see how far I can shoot my rare earth magnets across the room , built an electric car at tech school , and have a capacitor that could knock you out if you touch my doorknob during ATS hours .:mad:

see y'all on the funway , and please stay behind the bouncing yellow line until the conductor says BOARDING !!!! next stop ID.com .....

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

wow OT great intro, welcome to ID content will come online soon. We are actively working on making this board unlike any other in the ATS family or the internet I dare say.

3. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Member

Welcome to the board OddTodd

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

OT great that you came over.. I love it that the hunters are coming over. This board is dedicated to you guys. We have all gone through alot. Now we can step back relax and ENJOY!!!!!