ID Lounge Im so proud...

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by AD5673, Dec 24, 2004.

1. AD5673

AD5673 Member

2. Mevans

Mevans New Member

Just curious as to why you are proud? Or is that sarcasm that I am seeing?

3. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

They are rich w/ oil money and they are not rearming. They are maintaining their deterence, just like the US. They have other enemies than the US.The weapons they have are old-old. They now need replacing.

4. AD5673

AD5673 Member

Im not PROUD about this, i could care less, lol just sarcasm

Russias nuclear warheads are deteriorating..they need new uranium, or something like that..it was on the Russian news. bodebliss they have a much larger supply of nuclear weapons, and much more powerful weapons of mass destruction than the U.S. so thats why it should be in Americas best interests not to start a conflict. Thought they dont have a lot of money, Russia is paying back their last debts...their debts are around 200-300 billion, America's is 7 trillion. Once Russia pays back their debts, repairs their nuclear warheads, continue to revive their Soviet nuclear program, and become better friends with China and India they will be a big major power in the world..not saying they arent now...just not as storng as they used to be :D

[Edited on 12-28-2004 by AD5673]

5. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

Isn't it sad that we have the mental capacity to design and develop such powerful technologies but don't have the maturity of mind to control ourselfs.
    Scares the cr.p out of me.