Zoology If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

Discussion in 'Zoology' started by MENGUARD, Mar 23, 2005.

1. MENGUARD

MENGUARD New Member

I would be an eagle because I could see far away and move swiftly.

2. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

My name gives it away, I would just love the freedom of the hunt.
    (a good metaphor for my life and my hunt for knowledge)

- Ice -

3. Ape

Ape Premium Member

I'd be a Cheetah the freedom of running at an amazing speed. To just feel so wild and free. and like Ice the hunt, hunting the prey, attacking, eating. So true to nature's bidding, the cycle. Plus cats are smart, quiet, flexible, quick, fearsome, cunning. They watch there prey and attack when least suspected with amzing strength. But actually my second choice would have been a wolf. Pretty much for watching Wolf Rain (show on TV)

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:shk:

Without a doubt - our family cat. Eats, sleeps, gets belly scratched, sleeps, eats some more, plays some ball, sleeps....well you get the point.

What a life,
    Bleys

5. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Not much thought really, but my first thought would be a blue whale or dolphin, but most likely a blue whale. They are huge, they dont really get messed with, cant travel the entire world, no cant be on land, but could see some beautiful coastlines and shores, have an abundance of food, can interact with people, I think there would be more freedom and less chance of battling elements of climate.

6. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

Hmmm.... this ones a little hard. I think I would be a peregrine falcon.
    The joy of flight that is denied to humanity would be mine. Speed, strength, anger in one form.:cryb:I wish I was a falcon...

7. Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick Member

I would like to be a falcon/hawk/eagle, just the ability to fly i would love to experience wenever and not just in lucid dreams lol

8. Gravare

Gravare Premium Member

id have to agree with icewolf on being a wolf, simply because wolf is my spirit animal

9. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Because I always have dreams of flying it has to be a bird, it feels so free when you dream of flying so high and light just like floating in the air.

10. xu

xu Premium Member

definately corvus-corax, a.k.a ravens, first of all they fly, they can live up to 80 years old(maybe more, max recorded is 80), they are very very clever, maybe even clever then chimpanzees (not very clear), they marry and divorce (kind of), they have moral rules, they form societies, they punish a member of their society if the member breaks the rules, (by beating him to death, even in air). they are thieves for the fun of it (they collect shiny things but dont gain any profit from it) they protect each other and they can use tools.

think of yourself in a formation of ravens which contains at least 1000 of them, think of the invulnerability :hail:

11. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

One that does not get neutered

12. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

:lol::lol::lol:Thinking like a true male of the species.:lol::lol::lol:

13. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I would be a polymorph, but would not want to be an emohawk (for obvious reasons ) ;)

14. RANT

RANT New Member

Noooooooooooo, sorry. So close.

We were looking for "Man already is an animal."

Trick question. Sorry about that.

As for what other animal I'd be, I'd have to go with Cat as well. Not just because they're supreme beings, but are of the highest order of all the domesticated... Placing them closer to their Gods than all other creatures on earth.

That and dogs eat poo, birds are annoying and horses get ridden and have to sleep standing up. Screw that. And everything else is just food.

15. infinite

infinite Member

A bired so i can fly away from the problems of life,etc.

16. devilwasp

devilwasp New Member

I would be a leopard. They're fast, sneaky, agile and cunning...
    They also look cool...

17. CarpeDiem

CarpeDiem New Member

A Horse for togetherness and travel
    A Raven for cunningness and wisdom,
    A Wren for song and resourcefulness.

A Native American tale speaks of Wren tricking the boasting Eagle into carrying it far into the heavens, until the Eagle could go no higher. The Wren hopped off and flew beyond the clouds, laughing at how much higher it was flying than the Eagle ever would.
    WrenLittle

18. Young William

Young William Premium Member

:bnghd:
    Not sure,.....an ant? Surely I have enough practice.

19. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song.

(originally by Jack Handey)

20. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I'm going to move this to zoology, some of the animals meantioned you can find it the "a closer look"s in that forum

---Pineapple

P.S. I would be a Wolf as well