ID Introduction ID addiction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by kiwirobin, Jan 30, 2005.

1. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

Kia Ora
    Is there any proof over the addictiveness of ID?
    First night no sleep,
    Now second night and MUST RESIST....LOG OUT!!!

This Kiwi living in the Netherlands has found a new home.

Gidday to all and I look forward to our discussions.

Can't wait for my next ID fix
    Hugs
    robin

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome to ID, I hope that you like it here.

Sorry, we cannot allow any advertising, even if it is free.

Hope you enoyr your time here and look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas.

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Kia Ora

Haere mai ki to màtau kàinga.

Ignorance Denied, Kai runga i nga ngutu o te iti, o te whakahirahira, o te tangata kùare, o te tangata whai whakaaro.

Haere rà, me hoki mai anò koe.

Nàku noa, Helen

4. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Yes it is addictive, been wrapped into it quite a bit. I do alot more reading and learning on here than posting really. Enjoy and Welcome.

M

5. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Welcome my friend!

:cheers:

Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions or concerns.
    B.

6. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

All I can say is if your Addicted to ID don't go to ATS :lol:

Welcome aboard

7. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

HEY
    I'VE EVOLVED!!!:cool:
    Thanks to all of you for making me feel welcome and showing me the ropes.
    Have had some free time and the oppertunity to post some replies and thougherly enjoyed doing so.
    I hope you enjoy reading them.
    Just so you all get to know my style abit better.. I rambel out what I believe to be correct, I try to prove this when I can but mostly it's spontanious oppinion. I probably come across as a know it all sometimes because I asume that people know I'm asking as much as I'm telling. Call it enthusiasm.
    I don't mean to come across like that it just happens and gets me into strife all the time. But really I'm just havin fun shareing ideas.
    Please bear with me and I'll try to get into the habit of supporting my oppinion.
    I also thrive on critisism so give it heaps, there's no way any of you can offend me so don't be shy be brutal. hee hee.
    It's so satisfying to be proeven wrong.
    I hope to make this forum a regular pass time to feed my mind and share my experiences.
    Some of my interests are...

symbology, religions, alchemie,magic, hermeticism etc. I have studied these privatly for some years and would love to write a theses unifying them, more on that later.

Quatum mechanics, mathematics, fractals,strings etc. I have little schooling in these disciplens but about eight years ago created a figure by accedent which I have been studying since. I have this gut feeling about it that it holds also a way of unifying things, a sort of whole number theory. Everything I've read about I can place within it. My frustration is that I not well versed in the language of mathematics to explain it.
    Everyone I've shown it to sees something in it and I'd love to get it into the hands of someone that can do something with it.
    I'll try to post it soon if that's ok for your scrutiny and break it down as best I can to illistrate what I see in it.
    I havn't come across it or anything like it anywhere.

I live in Holland now to be near my daughter Josephine ( 5 ), It's been a ruff few years and I'm only just getting settled so my presence may be sporatic till I'm fully sorted, I do my best to be a regular contributor and if I can be of any assistance let me know.

Again my thanks for welcoming me to this site.
    HUGS
    robin

8. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

p.s if you find the penguins too distracting let my know and I'll tone it down abit

9. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Are we related in anyway? Cause your first part (the above post) seems to match me. :cheers:

And about the penguin, incase you didn't know it was doctored. The one pushing is not really there...

10. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

I see everyone as family tablet and I look forward to sharing interests with you.
    And yes I did realise this was an animation but the timing is so good, you just gotta laugh.

11. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

Welcome to ID....
    Love your avatar:up::up::up: