ID Introduction I just joined, I hope I like it as much as

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by CyberKat6, Jan 23, 2005.

1. CyberKat6

CyberKat6 New Member

I'm not really sure yet about this forum. I just joined AboveTopSecret a couple of days ago. I find it fascinating, frightening, sometimes reassuring, and most of all, I don't feel alone anymore.

I hope this forum will bring the same, and maybe some different?

2. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:pbjtime: Welcome to ID CyberKat6!

Let your mood dictate which site you want to come to each day. ID is the place to discuss issues of truth, light and knowledge with others of a similar mind. ATS can be a circus at times and ID is a nice change of pace.

Check out some of our forums and let us know what you think, we are always interested in new points of view.

Bleys

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Hi there CyberKat6

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

We aren't conspiracy based like ATS, it's basically a complementary site, enjoy!

Cheers

Helen

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome to ID... hope you enjoy!

5. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Welcome CyberKat,

Been on ATS for a month and I like it alot, especially the issues at hand and learn alot from there. As far as ID, I have learned alot in the last few days, I only joined like 4/5 days ago. There is alot of fascinating, informative, resourceful info here. Hope you enjoy. Hope to see you around here.

M

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Yes indeed. Welcome aboard. This is ignorancedenied v1.0. Can you imagine what v3 would be like??? Sorry people. I'm aready there in the future... I'm enjoying v3 right now!

Welcome aboard Ckt. Drop me a u2u if you have any question.