ID Lounge I HAVE A MISSION!!!!!

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by Mizar, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

I HAVE A MISSION!

The people of the world are knocking at my door and I will answer!

You people have no clue what I'm saying but I am happier than I have ever been in my life. MY freinds would laugh if I started screaming at them now so I'm going to do it to yall my second family!

:lol::lol::lol::roll::roll::roll::roll:

2. tablet

tablet Premium Member

You people have no clue what I'm saying but I am happier than I have ever been in my life
    You are feeling very alive! I experienced this now and then, it makes me want to kick my window and smash my computer.

Amazing what chemical reaction can do to our body. Now that we’re talking about this, how often do people feel alive and what’s the main cause?

3. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

No you still don't get it yes I am jut getting out of meditation but thats not it.

I feel like that alot and this is sometheing way differnt.

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:cheers:

Ephiphany?

5. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Greater than that

I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing and shaking. My life has changed utterly and I will never be the same. For the better.

6. Bleys

:??:

All right spill it - you have me worried now. Especially after the BS you went through at ATS yesterday.

B.- your board mother.

7. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Actually I can't tell you for fear of total rejection in the public eye all you have to know is something BIG just happend and today marks the beging of a new epoch of my rightiousness. :D:D:D;);)

8. Bleys

:pbjtime:

Well then I will withdraw my request. But let me say this much - I hope this puts you on a path towards fulfillment and great joy. And I wish you nothing but the best.

Bleys - superbroad.

9. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Bunk ! Tell us ! We admire you enough to accept your thoughts and feelings .

Plus I am insanely curious now...

10. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Mizar,

My guess is that it is something with the Catholic Church or even wanting to be the Pope yourself. I will tell you this...... That any path you choose, as long as it makes you filled with happiness and gives you a reason to wake up happy and looking forward to you path in life, then I for one am happy for you.

Too many people settle into a life of boredom and routine. They hate their life and just go with the flow. They usually become critical of others and try to bring others down to make themselves feel superior. Mizar, do not care about what they think as they are not worth it and definately never let them get you down and do not be afraid to voice your opinion! If you do, then they win.........

I would love to hear about your mission, by either U2U or here on the bored. Either way, I am happy for you.

11. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Whoa...If Mizar became the next Pope...Imagine the media attention this site would get!

---Pineapple

12. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

hahaha Actually it has nothing to do with the pope.

But it does have relgious significance....

Lets just say tonight I was errr....

Touched by God. ;)

13. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I am very happy for you Mizar. Most go through their whole life not being able to come to a realization on what they believe or what they should believe. I am happy that you have been touched and see a light ahead of you, may it always guide you from now and forever. I truly say CONGRATS!

14. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

hmm, as the founding fthres of ID say, ignorance isn't bliss, so I supppose by logic, if you're feeling bliss you're not ignorant, so you've learned something? What could that possibly be. . . . .

Like i said in my discovery thread, is it worth it discovering someting and knowing you'd never be able to share it with anyone?

- Ice -

P.S I just realised, the title of this thread, I HAVE A MISSION. You've been asked to do something?

15. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

No wait I got it now!!!!
    You've learned how to use your moderator superpowers!!

(This cheap laugh was sponsered by tablet of LI industries)

- Ice -

16. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Hmmm how old was Mizar again? Are there the trompings of little feet around your house? My .02

Z

17. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

yeah Z I'm still young and 17.

A great thing happened to me last night I know I'm killing everyone because they want to know. I told someone today and they were like "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!! sure thats freaky and all but I don't see how it effected you so much"

I know that I'f I tell you all it will have a twisted meaning. It was somehting that really can't be explaind in words becasue it was all emotion and action.

BUt look I was a great guy before I'm an even better guy now so wooo whooo.:duh::up:

18. drlau

drlau Premium Member

Mizar, thanks for thinking of us when you wanted to share your happiness!

Meditate on your experience; emblazon it firmly in your mind. You will always be able to revisit the experience and draw happiness from it. Use the experience as a means of strengthening your resovle to reach the goal(s) of your mission.

Peace and happiness to you, my friend. :D

Doc

19. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Actually saying "I HAVE A MISSION" was a bit of an overstatment....

Its more of a duty towards my fellow man and brother.

"Come brothers and sisters join us in singing the praises of Zion."

20. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

errr, i'm still unsure as to why we're so happy, but if it's a party, you can include me!