How'd ya all become famous

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Icewolf, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

How\'d ya all become famous

Ok so the thread name is a bit wrong, but what i'd like to know is how did you all get all those stars and "Supermods" (better than the average mod)?

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

it is another way to show rank. Mods can only edit their seleected forums, while supermods can edit threads in any forum.

Super mods are promoted from mod by the admin as the need arrises.

---pineapple

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

The captains have 8 stars, ATS senior staff have 9. The captains won the Find the Rings contest on ATS and won ID.

Super Mods were appointed by the Captains to manage the mods and can edit/moderate any forum. They have 7 stars.

Mods were appointed by the Captains and the Supermods as needed based on various criteria I cant openly discuss because some might try to stuff the ballot, if you understand my analogy. BAsically if you want to be a mod. 1) Consistantly post good threads and replies. 2) Be on ID quite often 3) Have a good personality etc. Mods have 6 stars.

Members gain rank as the post and user ranks can be seen in the FAQ. Members can get up to 5 stars.

4. pineappleupsidedown

Another hint if you are wondering how to become a mod - do not ask to become a mod. Thats one of the surest ways to get your names off the list.

---pineapple

5. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

lol, funny funny people, well thx anyway but I have to erm . .read a book (lol they don't know i plan to take over. . .Devon mwuhahahah)

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I can make you famous. So, what look do you want? Micro Action? Meal Giveson? Rice Laugh? Kicksin ger?

Note: this thread should be locked. :up: before we have famous people coming in here.

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by tablet]

7. pineappleupsidedown

Thank you tablet. I was not able to earlier due to time contraints.

---pineapple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.