ID Introduction Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by jameo131i, Aug 26, 2004.

1. jameo131i

jameo131i New Member

Hey peeps, hows it hangn... :D LOL!
    My name is James, i am 18 and live in Perth, Western Australia. I currently attend TAFE (which is sorta like college... lol... i guess) where i am studyn web design... lol... krapsui.com coming soon.
    I followed the hunt from the beggining BUT got lost very quickly... umm... a lot seemed to happen wen i was asleep, lol! (Bloody different time zones... LOL!).
    I found ATS quite a few years ago... before the message board... but i found it again about April this year... and have been a pretty lite contributor... i am more of a lurker... LOL!
    Well i hope i can contribute as much as a can to this new board... LOL! HIP HIP HURRAY! Captains of Enlightenment... i am at your service!

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Welcome and congrats onn being the first to use a smiley on a post. :) Anyways I hope we will have somethig for everyone here soon.

3. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Member

Welcome to the board jameo131i!

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Jameo it is great to have you here. You were certainly a mainstay on the board! We all had a good battle with 5. It was quite fun! I hope your not a lurker here and help this become a major quality community like ATS. ]

WELCOME AND ENJOY! You have certainly earned it.