Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Introduction Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DarkHelmet, Aug 26, 2004.

1. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Member

My name is Alex, but I usually go by Dirk. I'm a 6'3 sophmore at FFCHS here in Colorado. My father is in the military so I've moved 27+ times. I first found ATS on New Years eve in 2002, and am very glad I did. I was a very big contributer in the finding of the first ring, and still can't believe how close I got to being a ring bearer. Oh well, I love posting in topics about TS Military Projects, Science, and Ufology. Hopefully this site can turn out to be as great as ATS!:cool:

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Greeting fellow Coloradoan, I am in Fort Collins. Glad to see you have found your way here. I took care of the other name you created as you asked, so please take a look around

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Glad another Ring mainstay is here!

Glad to have ya around. We look forward to your great input and help in making this a fantastic community.

4. Looks like the most of the final round crew is here now. I just got back from my first trip into Colorado, beautiful place man. I loved Denver and Keystone.

5. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey DarkHelmet!

Welcome to IgnoranceDenied...where you are among your own kind...Denyers of Ignorance!

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Hey, welcome DH. I loved Spaceballs, excellent movie. I can imagine moving a lot sucks, but ATS is a rock that will never move as long as you have Internet access. We will work together and build the rock into a monument!

C.