ID Introduction Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by DarkHelmet, Aug 26, 2004.

1. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Member

My name is Alex, but I usually go by Dirk. I'm a 6'3 sophmore at FFCHS here in Colorado. My father is in the military so I've moved 27+ times. I first found ATS on New Years eve in 2002, and am very glad I did. I was a very big contributer in the finding of the first ring, and still can't believe how close I got to being a ring bearer. Oh well, I love posting in topics about TS Military Projects, Science, and Ufology. Hopefully this site can turn out to be as great as ATS!:cool:

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Greeting fellow Coloradoan, I am in Fort Collins. Glad to see you have found your way here. I took care of the other name you created as you asked, so please take a look around

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Glad another Ring mainstay is here!

Glad to have ya around. We look forward to your great input and help in making this a fantastic community.

4. Looks like the most of the final round crew is here now. I just got back from my first trip into Colorado, beautiful place man. I loved Denver and Keystone.

5. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey DarkHelmet!

Welcome to IgnoranceDenied...where you are among your own kind...Denyers of Ignorance!

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Hey, welcome DH. I loved Spaceballs, excellent movie. I can imagine moving a lot sucks, but ATS is a rock that will never move as long as you have Internet access. We will work together and build the rock into a monument!

C.