Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Introduction Hi All it's JustMe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by justme1640, Aug 26, 2004.

1. justme1640

justme1640 Member

I completely enjoyed the hunt although much of it was way beyond me but I did learn quite a bit. And I have to say when I thought I found a ring my heart just stopped. ;)

I'm 51 (now how the HECK did that happen?) It's only DH and I and while I had to quit working for health reasons DH took early retirement and we are really enjoying it.

One other reason I probably didn't find a ring sooner was I would have an idea or follow an idea and would find all these interesting things to learn about and forget that I was hunting a ring :( All those interesting hours spent learning instead of searching........

Right now I am reading "Lab 257" about Plum Island and am finding it interesting and horrifying. Living so close to it means the horrifying is winning out right now.

Can't wait to hear all the details from the Captains.

jm

2. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Thanks Just me... and thanks for joining here... hope you come back when the paint is dry!

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Great to have ya on!

Yeah, I spent many hours learning too. I would find myself way away from the hunt and would have to tear myself away. I did book mark many threads. ha ha ha

I also thought I found a ring a few times. My heart was beating so hard. Then the sadness set it... ha ha ha
    I finally did it, just a lucky change as the hunters were so good. We had to hurry everything!

Great to have you here. I am looking forward to your posts.

4. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

Okay, just me, I know I haven't spoken to you in a few days, but sheesh.
    How did you not tell me about ID????:p
    I'm heartbroken. Well, not really. Looks like we found a home away from ATS-home. :cool: