Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Introduction Hey everyone, ilovepizza here!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ilovepizza, Aug 27, 2004.

1. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Congrats to all the capatins!!! I know you 4 will make this site great. If you ever need any help just ask me and I will be glad to help.

2. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Member

Welcome to the board!

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

ILP... great to have you here with us. This will truly be a great adventrue that we will soon have together.

4. TSK

TSK New Member

christ pizza, dont you ever give up. A note to the staff here, ILP was banned from ats.

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

This is a place to start over for everyone This can be a new start for some and to contribute. Lets just enjoy this time and get along. :D This is my personal feeling on this subject.

This is going to be a positive website for Messengers of truth, light, and knowledge. We have the messenger, the truth, the light, and the knowledge all here creating this site. This will be exciting. :)

6. SpittinCobra

SpittinCobra New Member

Seems to be a good haven for banned members.

7. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Welcome ilp.

As for being a haven for banned members, should all criminals just be put away on an island and left there? Wait, its been done... We are talking about humanity, the great mistake makers. I guarantee you are not perfect. Second chances are mandatory IMO. Just my thoughts.

C.

8. amantine

amantine Premium Member

I have heard the story of ilovepizza's banning and I can assure you that, although the ATS admins had a reason to ban him, this reason is not that worse. I think he definately deserves another chance here.

9. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Thank you everyone for being so welcome to give me a second chance.

To answer you question TSK, no I never give up. One day I will be unbanned from ATS and become a mod. You will see!!!!!

10. phantompatriot

phantompatriot New Member

cripes id say for a member to be unbanned and then become a mod it would take a cash payment