ID Introduction Hey everyone, ilovepizza here!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by ilovepizza, Aug 27, 2004.

1. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Congrats to all the capatins!!! I know you 4 will make this site great. If you ever need any help just ask me and I will be glad to help.

2. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Member

Welcome to the board!

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

ILP... great to have you here with us. This will truly be a great adventrue that we will soon have together.

4. TSK

TSK New Member

christ pizza, dont you ever give up. A note to the staff here, ILP was banned from ats.

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

This is a place to start over for everyone This can be a new start for some and to contribute. Lets just enjoy this time and get along. :D This is my personal feeling on this subject.

This is going to be a positive website for Messengers of truth, light, and knowledge. We have the messenger, the truth, the light, and the knowledge all here creating this site. This will be exciting. :)

6. SpittinCobra

SpittinCobra New Member

Seems to be a good haven for banned members.

7. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Welcome ilp.

As for being a haven for banned members, should all criminals just be put away on an island and left there? Wait, its been done... We are talking about humanity, the great mistake makers. I guarantee you are not perfect. Second chances are mandatory IMO. Just my thoughts.

C.

8. amantine

amantine Premium Member

I have heard the story of ilovepizza's banning and I can assure you that, although the ATS admins had a reason to ban him, this reason is not that worse. I think he definately deserves another chance here.

9. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Thank you everyone for being so welcome to give me a second chance.

To answer you question TSK, no I never give up. One day I will be unbanned from ATS and become a mod. You will see!!!!!

10. phantompatriot

phantompatriot New Member

cripes id say for a member to be unbanned and then become a mod it would take a cash payment