Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Introduction Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Star and Crescent, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Hi Im Star and Crescent a very devoted minion to the captains. My goal in life is to one day aspire to the rank of Master Minion.

I live in Macon, Georgia and I am newly married to my wife Candice. We had a dog named Scooter but unfortunately he ran away recently:( . Im a member of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity and a soon to be entered apprentice of the Marshall A Weir lodge here in Macon.

I got started with with hunt just before Smirkley found his ring. It was great getting to know all the different players and learning the secrets to playing the game well. I hope that this site will go beyond all our expectations and I cant wait to see what unfolds next. Good luck everyone lets work hard to make this site a great success!

PS Looks like Im the first "Denyer" woo hoo!

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Hey SandC welcome to the new site. We are filling it out as I type, you will see forums popping up like corn. Hope one interests you.

3. I have been refreshing like a madman all day! LOL I cant wait to see what you guys line up!

4. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

So Im not the only one!

Itll probaly happen the minute I go to bed :(

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Glad to have ya here! You will love the things we have planned. But, do not expect it in a day or two. We have 90 days to get this started and popular at the same time. We want to ENSURE that this is an awesome site for those that have DENIED IGNORANCE already! (hint in there) ;)

welcome aboard!