ID Introduction Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by smilingsarah82, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Guess I should probably say hello. I came to ID by way of ATS, I saw someones signature, and clicked on it, and here I am. My screen name is the same in both places, but I prefer Sarah, as opposed to my really long nick. Nice website you guys/gals have going on here. I particularly like the Brain Teasers section, anything to get my brain thinking........
    Glad to have joined, see ya'll around the board!!
    -Sarah

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome Sarah! I thought your screen name looked a little familiar. Hope you enjoy your stay, and be sure to check out some of the forums farther down the page as well.

---pineapple

3. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Welcome! We may be directly related to ATS but as you can probally see we are alot different. Enjoy your stay. Would you like breakfast in bed or the buffet?

4. Will do Pineapple, I've been hitting the brain teasers section pretty hard, lol,
    and thanks Mizar, I'll take breakfast in bed, Two over easy with toast, and orange juice, and don't forget the bacon!! then I'll take a nice cup of coffee!!! please

5. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Welcome Sarah! I hope you enjoyed the complimentary fruit basket and merlot we sent ya. Oh it didnt arrive, what a pity, there is a fat mailman somewhere just smiling away. :) Anyways, welcome and enjoy.

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

NEWMAN!!!! I knew he ate it! (Seinfeld joke ;) )

Welcome Sarah :how:

Hope you challenge your brain in the Science sections too. They can really get ya thinking and test your knowledge as well. We have a secret suprise coming for the members......... You arrived at the perfect time.

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

We have a secret suprise coming for the members
    He's about to turn us all into zoombies everyone. I say run now before it's too late! :help:

8. fruit basket and merlot??? WAAAAAHHHHH oh well, better luck next time....
    i arrived at the right time huh.... I can't wait.

9. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Secret Surprise...hmmmm

Welcome to ID!!

10. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Sarah, we like to have fun with the members to keep them on their toes. I will be posting small hints in some of my posts. The ones that are on their toes may or may not put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5. BWAHAHA See the fun you will enjoy here?

PS: Yes, I know that 2+2 does not equal 5, it was a joke. ;)
    Just thought I would let you know before someone corrects me. :D